THE STIRLING HOUSE CHARTER
Treating Clients Fairly
1. Fair treatment and consistently high standards are central to the core culture of Stirling House Financial Services and its Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs). Stirling House IFAs strives to ensure that our name is held in high regard and esteem.
2. We make every effort to ensure that all corporate associations are fit and proper prior to any business being referred or conducted.
3. All Stirling House IFA Clients are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the conduct of any business or advice.
4. All Stirling House IFAs provide consistently high levels of advice following a full review of their Clients’ circumstances.
5. Products and services are only recommended following independent research into the marketplace to ensure that the needs of the Client remain paramount.
6. Clients are provided with open access via various means to independent financial advice. On-going care and support is provided on a regular basis. Clients will never be subjected to unreasonable treatment by any member of Stirling House IFAs.